BestHealth Honey Lemon
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 7.5mg
Labeler: Bestco, Inc.
NDC Code: 52642-005
Menthol 7.5 mg
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years: ask a doctor
10 calories per drop
Beta carotene, eucalyptus oil, glucose syrup, honey, N and A flavoring, sucrose, and water. Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids.
Or to report an adverse event call: 1-800-245-2898
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 4PM EST
Do not use if bag
is torn or open
Strong, Effective and Affordable for your…
Menthol • Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
Compare to active
ingredient in Halls® *
HONEY LEMON FLAVOR
Relieves Sore Throats
Helps Suppress Coughs
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by Kraft, owner of the registered
Manufactured by: | Fabricado por:
BestSweet Inc., 288 Mazeppa Road
Mooresville, NC 28115
© 2013 BestSweet Inc.
Made in USA
|BESTHEALTH HONEY LEMON
|Labeler - Bestco, Inc. (002149136)|