Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: Bestco, Inc.
NDC Code: 52642-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 5.8 mg
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
- Cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years: ask a doctor
10 calories per drop
Eucalyptus oil, FD and C red no. 40, glucose syrup, N and A flavoring, sucrose and water. Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids.
Or to report an adverse event call: 1-800-245-2898
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 4PM EST
Do not use if bag
is torn or open
Strong, Effective and Affordable for your…
Menthol • Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
Compare to active
ingredient in Halls® *
Relieves Sore Throats
Helps Suppress Coughs
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by Kraft, owner of the registered
Manufactured by: | Fabricado por:
BestSweet Inc., 288 Mazeppa Road
Mooresville, NC 28115
© 2013 BestSweet Inc.
Made in USA
|Labeler - Bestco, Inc. (002149136)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.