Live Better Antifungal by The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1g in 100g
Labeler: The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company
NDC Code: 51143-080
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
DISTRIBUTED BY ONPOINT, INC.
2 PARAGON DRIVE
MONTIVALE, NJ 07645
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (001367366)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S. A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(51143-080)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.