The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
childrens acetaminophen melts
Dosage form: tablet, orally disintegrating
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-447
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warning for adult use
- find the right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Tablets|
|under 24||under 2||Ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrose, ethylcellulose, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, povidone, stearic acid, sucralose
Compare to The Active Ingredient of Children's Tylenol® Meltaways®*
tablets, 80 mg
pain reliever/fever reducer
aspirin and ibuprofen free
AGES 2-6 YEARS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Children"s Tylenol® Meltaways®.
094 01 0095 ID241423
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|CHILDRENS ACETAMINOPHEN MELTS
acetaminophen tablet, orally disintegrating
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11673-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11673-447)|