Menstrual Relief Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: Care One (American Sales Company)
NDC Code: 41520-093
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods
- water-weight gain
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever get worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and older
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF) excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the Active Ingredients in Midol® Complete*
Acetaminophen 500mg, Caffeine 60 mg, Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
Pain relief / Diuretic / Antihistamine
MULTI- SYMPTOM RELIEF OF:
Cramps, Bloating, Fatigue, Backache & Headache
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, distributor of Midol® Complete.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION. DISTRIBUTED BY
FOODHOLD U.S.A., LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785
acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Care One (American Sales Company) (809183973)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.