Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-204
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP, 120 mg
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 59° to 77° F in a dry place
- protect from light
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
Castor oil, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredient in SUDAFED®12 Hour*
12 HOUR COLD RELIEF
EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS USP, 120 mg
LONG-ACTING NASAL DECONGESTANT
- Nasal & sinus congestion due to colds & allergies
- Sinus pressure
- Maximum strength
10 Coated Caplets†
†Capsule-Shaped Tablets, 120 mg each
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(59779-204)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.