Sani Professional Brand Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Medically reviewed on February 28, 2018
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: Profesional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-7005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- To start feed: Remove cover and discard seal from container. From center of wipe roll, pull up wipe corner; tear off first wipe for use. Twist next wipe into a point and thread through the hole in the container cover. Pull through about one inch. Replace cover. Pull out wipes as needed and snap off at 90o angle. Keep center cap closed to prevent moisture loss.
- Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelette. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
2 Nice-Pak Park
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376 - Made in USA - 1-800-999-6423
*Wipes composed of 50% Tencel, 50% Viscose, both made from renewable resources
Tencel is a registered trademark of Lenzing AG.
SANI-HANDS(R) for Kids
- Instant Hands Sanitizing Wipes
- Clinically Proven More Effective than Gels
- Kills 99.99% of Germs
- Made with Ultra Soft Tencel(R)*
7.0 x 6.5 in (17.7 x 16.5 cm)
Front Canister1 Label
Back Canister1 Label
Front Canister2 Label
Back Canister2 Label
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
|SANI PROFESSIONAL BRAND SANI-HANDS
INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - Profesional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Profesional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture(10819-7005)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.