Stay Awake by Freds Inc
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CAFFEINE 200mg
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-250
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Caffeine 200 mg
- helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- for occasional use only. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep.
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet (200 mg) not more often than every 3 to 4 hours
- each tablet contains: calcium 60 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
cellulose*, croscarmellose sodium*, D&C Yellow #10 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate*, starch*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Caffeine, 200 mg
Maximum Strength Alertness Aid
Safe & Effective
Compare to the active ingredient in Vivarin®**
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, owner of the registered trademark Vivarin®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.