The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Pain Reliever PM Extra Strength
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: NASH-FINCH COMPANY
NDC Code: 70253-556
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- aboid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machiner
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
(see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 gelcaps of this product in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
ammonium hydroxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinied starch, propylene gllycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
For pain with sleeplessness
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Compare to the Active Ingredients in Tylenol® Extra Strength PM*
PAIN RELIEVER PM
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg, DIPHENYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
NASH FINCH COMPANY ©2004, 1996
7600 FRANCE AVE S, MPLS, MN 55435
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® PM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|PAIN RELIEVER PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - NASH-FINCH COMPANY (006962294)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70253-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70253-556)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.