XtraCare instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on February 28, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rejoice International
NDC Code: 57337-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that may cause disease.
- recommended for repeated use
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only
do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin.
irritation or rash appears and lasts.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spray enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- rub hands together briskly until dry
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- not recommended for infants
- store below 1050F (400C)
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, FDandC Blue No. 1, FDandC Yellow No. 5.
instant Hand Sanitizer Spray Kills 99.9% of Germs Instantly
- Use anywhere without the need for water
- 100+sprays per bottle
DISTRIBUTED BY: REJOICE INTERNATIONAL INC. 48325 BINGHAMPTON DR, NOTRHVILLE, MI 48168, USA
MADE IN CHINA.
XtraCare instant Hand Sanitizer Spray 2 PK 100+SPRAYS Kills 99.9% of Germs Instantly Leaves hands feeling soft with Aloe and Vitamin E Convenient Size for Purse, Pocket or Car PERFECT FOR TRAVEL 2x0.34 fl oz(2x10 ml)
|XTRACARE INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Rejoice International (078741245)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.