Good Care Sterile Scrub Brush with PCMX
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 3.3g in 100g
Labeler: Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.
NDC Code: 50685-008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
3.3% Parachlorometaxylenol Cleansing Solution With Emollient
- For cleansing hands and arms prior to surgery
- For external use only
- Do not use in eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain or swelling
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away
- Wet hands and forearms with water
- Clean under nails with nail cleaner
- Scrub for 3 minutes with the impregnated brush
- Pay close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F)
- Protect from freezing
- Latex free
Citric Acid, PEG -120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfonate, Soya Fatty Acid, Vinylpyrrolidone
Made in China
|GOOD CARE STERILE SCRUB BRUSH WITH PCMX
|Labeler - Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd. (529575699)|
|Registrant - Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd. (529575699)|
|Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.||529575699||manufacture(50685-008)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.