XtraCare instant Hand Sanitizer Original
Medically reviewed on February 28, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rejoice International
NDC Code: 57337-000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62.0%
- hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that may cause disease.
for external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- avoid contact with face, eyes, and broken skin. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- irritation or redness develops.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and rub into skin until dry.
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised by an adult when using.
- store at 200C to 250C (680 to 770F)
- may discolor certain fabrics.
water, carbomer, triethanolamine, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).
Hook it to your backpack, key chain, sports bag, purse, or anywhere you want the hand sanitizer!
DISTRIBUTED BY: REJOICE INTERNATIONAL INC. 48325 BINGHAMPTON DR, NOTRHVILLE, MI 48168, USA
MADE IN CHINA.
XtraCare instant Hand Sanitizer Original Kills 99.9% of Germs Instantly 2PK 2 X 1.8 FL OZ (53 ml) TOTAL 3.6 FL OZ (106 mL)
|XTRACARE INSTANT HAND SANITIZER ORIGINAL
|Labeler - Rejoice International (078741245)|