Medically reviewed on June 12, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1g in 100g
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-099
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto tube
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- See carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
aloe barbadensis, cetearyl alcohol/sodium lauryl sulfate/sodium cetearyl sulfate, chamomile (anthemis nobilis) oil, citric acid, corn (zea mays) oil, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl palmitate, maltodextrin, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, stearyl alcohol, vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate).
DIST. BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.