ACNE CORRECTING CLEANSER
Medically reviewed on February 23, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100mL
Labeler: CEN BEAUTY LLC
NDC Code: 54272-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SALICYLIC ACID 2%
- TREATS ACNE
- DRIES UP ACNE PIMPLES
- HELPS PREVENT NEW ACNE PIMPLES
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE
- IF YOU HAVE VERY SENSITIVE SKIN
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF TOO MUCH SKIN RRITATION OR SENSITIVITY DEVELOPS OR INCREASES.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- Squeeze a small amount into the palm of your hand and create a slight lather using cool or warm water.
- Gently massage the lather over your face for approximately 30 seconds.
- Avoid the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
- Consult your physician before use.
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
aqua (water), sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate cocamidopropyl betaine , sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, PEG-120 distearate, allantoin, panthenol, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, angelica sinensis extract, glycerin, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium, chloride phosphate, polyquaternium-10, menthol, lecithin, citric acid, butylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance
|ACNE CORRECTING CLEANSER
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - CEN BEAUTY LLC (078664118)|
|Registrant - CEN BEAUTY LLC (078664118)|