Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 13, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Halogent, LLC (DBA Exposed Skin Care)
NDC Code: 55878-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SALICYLIC ACID (0.5%)
WARNINGS FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACNE
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Wet your face and gently massage facial cleanser into skin for 10 - 15 seconds, avoiding contact with eyes. Thoroughly rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Wash the entire affected area one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium olefin sulfonate, acrylate copolymer, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, citric acid, fragrance.
1-866-404-7656 or www.exposedskincare.com
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Halogent, LLC (DBA Exposed Skin Care) (790961697)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more