Sodium Chloride by Rite Aid Corporation
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-5458
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Chloride 5%
- for temporary relief of corneal edema.
- this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- if imprinted seal is broken or missing.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- temporary burning and irritation upon being instilled into eye may occur.
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- replace cap after each use.
- you experience eye pain.
- you experience changes in vision.
- redness or irritation of the eye continues
- condition worsens or persists.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Keep tightly closed.
Boric Acid, Hypromellose 2906, Methylparaben 0.23 mg (0.023%), Propylparaben 0.1 mg (0.01%), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid to adjust pH (6.0 to 8.0), and Purified Water USP.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
sodium chloride USP 5%
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
sodium chloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||063434679||PACK(11822-5458), LABEL(11822-5458)|
|Akorn, Inc.||155135783||MANUFACTURE(11822-5458), ANALYSIS(11822-5458), STERILIZE(11822-5458)|