Sodium Chloride by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on Feb 21, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 50mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-303
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Chloride 5%
For temporary relief of corneal edema.
- Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Do not use if bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- May cause temporary burning and irritation upon application into the eye.
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply small amount (one-fourth inch) to the inside of affected eye(s) every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
- Store away from heat.
- Protect from freezing.
- Keep tightly closed.
- See crimp for Control Number and Expiration Date.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Mineral Oil, Modified Lanolin, Purified Water and White Petrolatum.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
CVS Health™ Logo NDC 59779-303-01
Sodium Chloride USP, 5%
HYPERTONICITY OPHTHALMIC OINTMENT
NET WT 0.125 OZ (3.5 g) STERILE
sodium chloride ointment
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(59779-303), ANALYSIS(59779-303), STERILIZE(59779-303), PACK(59779-303), LABEL(59779-303)|