Calcium carbonate by Bryant Ranch Prepack
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 648mg
Labeler: Bryant Ranch Prepack
NDC Code: 63629-3757
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Calcium carbonate 10 gr (648 mg)
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- take one to four tablets daily
- do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- Each tablet contains: calcium 260 mg
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
croscarmellose sodium, magnesium sterate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
Call 1-800-645-2158, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm ET
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
This is a bulk pakage, dispense contents with a child-resistant closure in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.
Mfd for: Rugby Laboratories,Inc
calcium carbonate tablet
|Labeler - Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Registrant - Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Bryant Ranch Prepack||171714327||REPACK(63629-3757), RELABEL(63629-3757)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 13, 2018
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more