Hydrocortisone by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 14, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
NDC Code: 51672-2010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to
- insect bites
- poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- in the eyes
- by putting this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- a vaginal discharge
- rectal bleeding
- diaper rash
When using this product consult a doctor before exceeding recommended dosage
- condition gets worse
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days. Do not begin to use any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age: do not use. consult a doctor
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto tube
- store at room temperature
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
aloe barbadensis, cetostearyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, sodium cetearyl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(51672-2010)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.