CVS Sore Muscle Rub Vanishing Scent
Medically reviewed on June 1, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 0.025g in 1g
Labeler: Wisconsin Pharmacal Company
NDC Code: 68093-7120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relives minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
For external use only
- Use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
ask a health care professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- squeeze desired amount of Sore Muscle Gel onto affected area
- using the sponge-top applicator, massage dispensed gel into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Ask a doctor
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, SD Alcohol 40 (15.47%), Steareth-2, steareth-21, Triethanolamine, water.
|CVS SORE MUSCLE RUB
|Labeler - Wisconsin Pharmacal Company (800873986)|
|Wisconsin Pharmacal Company||800873986||manufacture(68093-7120)|