Sleep Aid by Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
Medically reviewed on February 8, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
NDC Code: 59970-079
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCL 25mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- each tablet contains:calcium 0.2mg
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat (greater than 100°F) or humidity
FD&C blue no. 2, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose 2910, lactose anhydrous, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 6000, silicic acid anhydride, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC (094930963)|