Kaiser Permanente Double antibiotic
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 10000[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Kaiser Foundations Hospitals
NDC Code: 0179-8707
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin zinc 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- To Open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store at room temperature
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6T 1C1
Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
Livermore, CA 94551-9756
bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Kaiser Foundations Hospitals (053052619)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||manufacture(0179-8707)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics