Kaiser Permanente Double antibiotic
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin zinc 500[USP'U] in 1g, Polymyxin B sulfate 10000[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Kaiser Foundations Hospitals
NDC Code: 0179-8707
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin zinc 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- To Open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store at room temperature
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6T 1C1
Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
Livermore, CA 94551-9756
bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Kaiser Foundations Hospitals (053052619)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(0179-8707)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bacitracin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics