Acetaminophen by Select Brand
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: Select Brand
NDC Code: 15127-332
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have difficulty swallowing large tablets or capsules. People over 65 may have difficulty swallowing these tablets.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
swallow whole - do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
|under 18 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F). Avoid excessive heat 40° C (104° F).
- see end panel for batch number and expiration date
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
Croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Use only as directed.
ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
See New Warnings Information
AcetaminophenCaplets*650 mg Extended-Release Tablets, USP
24 Caplets* 650 mg each (*capsule-shaped tablets)
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
For the Temporary Relief of Minor Arthritis Pain
Lasts up to 8 hours
٭Compare to the active ingredient of TYLENOL®ARTHRITIS PAIN
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
Distributed by: SELECT BRAND DISTRIBUTORS
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Select Brand (043562370)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(15127-332)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.