Sally Hansen No More Fungus
Medically reviewed on February 13, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 0.23125g in 39.01mL
Labeler: Coty US LLC
NDC Code: 66184-151
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid 25%
cures most ringworm (tinea corporis) and athlete's foot (tinea pedis).
- itchy, scaling skin between the toes
- itching, burning feet
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation occurs
- there is not improvement within 4 weeks.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use daily for 4 weeks. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot:
- pay special attention to spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting, veniltated shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once daily
- do not use if the printed seal is broken or missing prior to opening
- keep away from direct sunlight
proplylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, parfum/fragrance, limonene, linalool
To report a serious adverse event and for informaiton or comments on this product call us at 1-800-953-5080
9:00AM-5:00PM EST or visit www.sallyhansen.com
NO MORE FUNGUS
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - Coty US LLC (789573201)|
|Kolmar Laboratories Inc.||001535103||manufacture(66184-151)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)