Sodium Chloride by Walgreens
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 50mg in 1g
NDC Code: 0363-9050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Chloride 5%
For temporary relief of corneal edema.
- do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- do not use if cap skirt is dislodged from tube
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- may cause temporary burning and irritation upon application into the eye
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply small amount (one-fourth inch) to the inside of affected eye(s) every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- store away from heat
- protect from freezing
- keep tightly closed
- see crimp for Lot Number and Expiration Date
- Retain this carton for future reference
- Mineral Oil, Modified Lanolin, Water for Injection and White Petrolatum.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
STERILE Well at
Sodium Chloride Walgreens
Ophthalmic Ointment NDC 0363-9050-00
USP, 5% NET WT 3.5 g (1/8 oz.)
Hypertonicity Eye Ointment
FOR OPHTHALMIC USE ONLY
sodium chloride ointment
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(0363-9050), ANALYSIS(0363-9050), STERILIZE(0363-9050), PACK(0363-9050), LABEL(0363-9050)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 1, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.