Sodium Chloride by Walgreens
Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 50mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0363-9040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Chloride 5%
For temporary relief of corneal edema
- this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if imprinted seal on bottle is missing or broken
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- temporary burning and irritation upon being instilled into eye may occur
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye continues
- condition worsens or persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- keep tightly closed.
Boric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid*, Hypromellose 2906, Methylparaben 0.23 mg (0.023%), Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben 0.1 mg (0.01%), Water for Injection, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide*. *May contain one or more of these ingredients to adjust pH (6.0 to 8.0).
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
Walgreens NDC 0363-9040-00
Solution USP, 5%
Hypertonicity Eye Drops
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
sodium chloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||063434679||PACK(0363-9040), LABEL(0363-9040)|
|Akorn, Inc.||155135783||MANUFACTURE(0363-9040), ANALYSIS(0363-9040), STERILIZE(0363-9040)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.