Daytime Cough and Cold by Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 5mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 45014-158
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredient (in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoon)||Purpose|
|Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 5 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Phenylephrine HCl, USP 2.5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
Do not use in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma.
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever.
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Consult your pharmacist or health care provider for any appropriate, additional dosage delivery device necessary for use when a physician recommends a dose that is different than the doses that appear on the dosage delivery device that accompanies this product.
|Age (yr)||Dose (TSP)|
|under 4 yrs.||ask a doctor|
|4 to under 6||1 TSP|
|6 to under 12||2 TSP|
|or as directed by a doctor|
|TSP = teaspoon|
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- tamper evident: do not use if foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is torn, broken, or missing.
- may be given every 4 hours
- do not use more than 6 times in 24 hours
- use only enclosed dosing cup to dose this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
artificial flavor, benzoic acid, citric acid, EDTA disodium dihydrate, FD&C red #40, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol.
Distributed by: AccuDial® Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408
Cough and Cold
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl (Nasal Decongestant)
Relieves Cough • Stuffy Nose
For Ages 4 yrs to under 12 yrs
Compares to Children's Triaminic ®
Day Time Cold & Cough
4 FL. OZ. (118 mL)
|DAYTIME COUGH AND COLD
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and phenylephrine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc. (831999201)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||ANALYSIS(45014-158), MANUFACTURE(45014-158), RELABEL(45014-158), REPACK(45014-158)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.