Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE 0.9g in 100mL
NDC Code: 54753-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
STERILE ISOTONIC SEA WATER
Purified Sea Water
- For cleaning the nasal cavity and the removal of the unpleasant mucus.
- For nasal irrigation
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek guidance from a healthcare professional
- For the liquidation and removal of the unpleasant mucus, apply at least 4 sprayings in each nostril up to 4 times per day
- For preventative daily use, apply 1 to 2 sprayings in each nostril every day
- Suitable for repeated long-term use
- Shake well before each use
Keep out of reach of children
Store at room temperature between 68° and 77° F (20° to 25°C)
sodium chloride spray
|Labeler - PHARMACOSMETIC-DIAFARM (078683688)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.