Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE 0.9g in 100mL
NDC Code: 54753-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
STERILE ISOTONIC SEA WATER
Purified Sea Water
- For cleaning the nasal cavity and the removal of the unpleasant mucus.
- For nasal irrigation
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek guidance from a healthcare professional
- For the liquidation and removal of the unpleasant mucus, apply at least 4 sprayings in each nostril up to 4 times per day
- For preventative daily use, apply 1 to 2 sprayings in each nostril every day
- Suitable for repeated long-term use
- Shake well before each use
Keep out of reach of children
Store at room temperature between 68° and 77° F (20° to 25°C)
sodium chloride spray
|Labeler - PHARMACOSMETIC-DIAFARM (078683688)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.