Boudreauxs by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 18, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 16g in 113g
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0333
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide, 16%, Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protests chafed skin due to diapter rash and helps seal out wetness
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
- Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion
- If swallowed, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately
- Change wet and soiled diapers immediately
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime
- Store at room temperature, 15C to 30C (59F to 86F)
- Remove foil seal from the tube's tip or from jar
- Use with infants, children and adults
- Will stain clothing and fabric
Castor Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Peruvian Balsam, White Petrolatum
Phone 1-855-785-2888 website www.buttpaste.com
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.