Boudreauxs by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 16g in 113g
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0333
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide, 16%, Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protests chafed skin due to diapter rash and helps seal out wetness
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
- Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion
- If swallowed, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately
- Change wet and soiled diapers immediately
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime
- Store at room temperature, 15C to 30C (59F to 86F)
- Remove foil seal from the tube's tip or from jar
- Use with infants, children and adults
- Will stain clothing and fabric
Castor Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Peruvian Balsam, White Petrolatum
Phone 1-855-785-2888 website www.buttpaste.com
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.