Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol by Pioneer Associates
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Pioneer Associates
NDC Code: 53033-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds or serious burns
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- use in well-ventilated area: forms may be toxic
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of an accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- apply to skin directly or with clean gauze, cotton or swab
- for rubbing apply, liberally and rub with hands
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- keep bottle tightly closed
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
CAVALIER ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70%
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
12 FL.OZ (354 mL)
|ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Pioneer Associates (012604336)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.