Boudreauxs by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 19, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 16g in 113g
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0334
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide, 16%, Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
- Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion
- If swallowed, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for prolonged period of time, such as bedtime
- Store at room temperature, 15C to 30C (59F to 86F)
- Remove foil seal from the tube's tip
- Use with infants, children and adults
Aloe Vera, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peruvian Balsam Oil
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.