Citroma by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.61mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-667
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
for relief oc occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Do not use
- if you are on a low salt diet
before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already use a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
before use if you are taking any other drugs. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel moverment after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- each fl oz contains: magnesium 290 mg
- each fl oz contains: sodium 45 mg
citric acid, lemon oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, sucrose
Satisfaction quaranteed-for questions or comments please call 1-888-286-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc, Bentonville, AR 72716
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|