Acetaminophen by Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-089
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
swallow whole - do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age ask a doctor
- store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F). Avoid excessive heat 40° C (104° F).
- see end panel for batch number and expiration date
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
Croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
QC QUALITY CHOICE®
†Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol®Arthritis Pain
Lasts Up To 8 Hours
ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
See New Warnings Information
Extended-Release Tablets, USP 650 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
For the Temporary Relief
of Minor Arthritis Pain
Use only as directed.
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
THIS PACKAGE FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITHOUT YOUNG CHILDREN
EASY TO OPEN BOTTLE
650 mg EACH
©DISTRIBUTED BY QUALITY CHOICE
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(63868-089)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.