Laxative Enteric Coated by Hy-Vee
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
NDC Code: 42507-086
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl, USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
acacia, anhydrous calcium sulfate, anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, gelatin, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow (iron oxide ochre), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, and titanium dioxide
Call toll free 1-800-289-8343 Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM CST
Gentle yet effective
Bisacodyl, 5 mg
*Compare to DULCOLAX® active ingredient
Enteric Coated Tablets
EACH TABLET IS INDIVIDUALLY SEALED IN A BLISTER PACK. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER FOIL IS BROKEN.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products, owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax®
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Hy-Vee (006925671)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.