Good Neighbor Pharmacy Clotrimazole 3
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 2g in 100g
NDC Code: 24385-110
|Clotrimazole USP 2% (100 mg in each applicatorful)||Vaginal antifungal|
|Clotrimazole USP 2% (external cream)||Vaginal antifungal|
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed educational brochure for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- vaginal cream: insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina at bedtime for 3 days in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- external cream: use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- To open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
- do not use if carton is opened
- safety sealed: the tube opening should be sealed. If the seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use the product.
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- see flap of carton or crimp of tube for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate-60, purified water, and sorbitan monostearate
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Compare to Gyne-Lotrimin 3® active ingredient *
3 Day Treatment
Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream USP (2%)
Educational Brochure Enclosed
Vaginal Cream Cures Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
One 21 g (0.74 oz) Tube Of Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream USP (2%)
and 3 Disposable Applicators
|GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen (007914906)|