Fairly Medium Foundation SPF 15
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 4, 2019.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 9.3g in 100g, Titanium Dioxide 25g in 100g
Labeler: Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc.
NDC Code: 98132-924
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Zinc Oxide 9.3%
Titanium Dioxide 25%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Do not use on damage or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
- If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer or early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
|FAIRLY MEDIUM FOUNDATION SPF 15
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide powder
|Labeler - Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc. (087008363)|
|Registrant - Ei Inc. (105803274)|
|Ei Inc.||105803274||manufacture(98132-924), label(98132-924)|