Day Time Gelcap by Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
Medically reviewed on January 18, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
NDC Code: 59970-077
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phegm(mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical to adults and children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed-see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 yrs and over 2 GelCaps with water every 4 hrs children 4 to under 12 yrs ask a doctor children under 4 yrs do not use
- store at room temperature
FDC red no. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water and sobitol special
|DAY TIME GELCAP
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, phenylephrine capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC (094930963)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.