Acetaminophen by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0340
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 geltabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have difficulty swallowing large tablets or capsules. People over 65 may have difficulty swallowing these tablets.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- the tablet got stuck in your throat
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|under 18 years of age||
- store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F). Avoid high humidity.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
croscarmellose sodium, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch (corn), titanium dioxide
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO., 200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Compare to Tylenol® 8 HR
Arthritis Pain active ingredient††
Arthritis Pain Reliever
ACETAMINOPHEN EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS USP,
650 mg / PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER
ARTHRITIS 8 HOUR
- For the temporary relief of minor arthritis pain
- Lasts up to 8 hours
80 GELTABS* (*GELATIN-COATED TABLETS)
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
THIS PACKAGE FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITHOUT YOUNG CHILDREN
acetaminophen tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (947890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||MANUFACTURE(0363-0340)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.