Acetaminophen by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed on January 16, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-662
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 geltabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have difficulty swallowing large tablets or capsules. People over 65 may have difficulty swallowing these tablets.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- the tablet got stuck in your throat
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults ▪ take 2 geltabs every 8 hours. Swallow only one geltab at a time.
▪ take a sip of water before swallowing each geltab and wash each geltab down with water (up to a full 8 oz. glass).
▪ swallow whole - do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
▪ do not take more than 6 geltabs in 24 hours
▪ do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age ▪ ask a doctor
- store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F). Avoid high humidity.
- see end panel for batch number and expiration date
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
Croscarmellose sodium, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, titanium dioxide
Compare to Tylenol Arthritis Pain active ingredient†
Use only as directed.
Lasts up to 8 hours
Arthritis Pain Reliever
Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, USP 650 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
For the Temporary Relief of Minor Arthritis Pain
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
40 GELTABS*650 mg EACH
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
acetaminophen tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(37205-662)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.