Wal-Zyr Cetirizine Hydrochloride
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Cetirizine Hydrochloride 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-2102
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
- find right dose on chart below
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 6 years and over||5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours.|
|adults 65 years and over||5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours.|
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours.|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if carton is opened or if imprinted safety seal is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
artificial grape flavor, glacial acetic acid, glycerin, methylparaben, natural and artificial banana flavor, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium acetate (anhydrous), sucralose
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Compare to Children's Zyrtec®
DYE & SUGAR FREE
- 24-hour relief of runny nose;
sneezing; itchy throat or nose
& itchy, watery eyes
- Indoor & outdoor allergies
2 FL OZ (60 mL)
cetirizine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.