Epsom Salt by Kroger Co.
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-602
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tamper Evident Packaging
Caution: this package has been sealed for your protection.
Do not use if package is open, torn or mulitated
Magnesium sulfate USP (heptahydrate) 100%
Uses for Laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- for this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Uses for Soaking Aid
- for minor sprains and bruises
Caution: if prompt relief is not obtained or there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult your phyusician. Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxativs may affect how other drugs work.
if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a help professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- dissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the taste
adults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) daily
children 6 to under 12 years - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
children under 6 years - consult a doctor
DIRECTIONS: Dissolve 2 cupfuls of this product per gallon of water. Apply with bandages or toweling for 30 minutes up to three times a day or use as a soak or in bath. Use warm water for best results
- magnesium content 495 mg per teaspoon (5 grams)
Questions or comments? 1-800-632-6900
MAGNESIUM SULFATE U.S.P.
Your Wellness Mentor
Adding Epsom salt to your bath will help relieve
the aches and pains of minor spains and bruises.
Let Epsom salt do the work while you relax in
Kroger Brand Cares for Us Every Day
Restored and protected, that's how we help you
feel confident in caring for the most important
people in your life. Kroger Brand products: here to
help you with what really matters.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINATI, OHIO 45202
magnesium sulfate granule, for solution
|Labeler - Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 8, 2017