epsom salt by DZA Brands, LLC
Medically reviewed on October 17, 2017
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: DZA Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 55316-602
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP ( heptahydrate) 100%
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that perists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxatibe for a period longer than 1 week
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other durgs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These coud be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- dissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the taste.
adults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) daily
children 6 to under 12 - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
children under 6 years of age - consult a doctor
- magnesium content 495 mg per teaspoon (5 grams)
Tamper Evident Packaging:
Caution this packasge has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if package is open, torn or mutilated.
Use as a soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises
Directions: Dissolve 2 cupfuls of this product per gallon of water. Apply with bandages or toweling for 30 minutes up to three tmes a day, or use as a soak or in bath. Use warm water for best results
Distributed by: DZA Brands, LLC
Salisbury, NC 28147
Scarborough, ME 04074
For product questions or concerns contact us at 1-866-322-2439
Please include UPC code and code from the package
Magnesium sulfate USP
For external use as a soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises.
DIRECTIONS: Dissolve 2 cupfuls of this product per gallon of water. Apply with bandages or towelling for 30 minutes up to three times a day or use in a soak or in bath. Use warm water for best results
CAUTION: If prompt relief is not obtained or there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult your physician. Hot or warm soaks should not be used by indifiduals with diabetes except on the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
magnesium sulfate granule, for solution
|Labeler - DZA Brands, LLC (090322194)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|