Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 5mL, BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: KRAMER NOVIS
NDC Code: 52083-637
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Brompheniramine Maleate, 4 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr, 20 mg
Phenylephrine HCl, 10 mg
• temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: • sneezing, • itchy nose or throat, • runny nose • itchy, watery eyes • nasal congestion
• temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with inhaled irritants.
• temporarily restores freer breathing through nose
Do not use
• in a child under 2 years of age.
• if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • glaucoma • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland • a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. Do not give this product to children who have breathing problems such as chronic bronchitis or who have glaucoma without first consulting child's doctor
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
• do not exceed recommended dosage. • may cause drowsiness • avoid alcoholic drinks • alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect. • be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery • excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless • new symptoms occur • symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever • coughs lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of serious conditions.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
|EVERY 4 HOURS||Adults and Children 12 years of age and over 5mL (1 tsp)|
|Children 6 years to under 12 years 2. 5 mL (1/2 tsp)|
|Children under 6 years consult physician|
|Children under 2 years do not use|
• Tamper evident feature: Do not use if inner seal is torn, broken or missing.
• Store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).
• Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate and Sucralose
Compare to Tussi- Pres B®
SUGAR AND ALCOHOL FREE
Manufactured in the USA for Kramer Novis. San Juan, PR 00917
Tel: (787) 767-2072. www.kramernovis.com
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, brompheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride syrup
|Labeler - KRAMER NOVIS (090158395)|
|Registrant - KRAMER NOVIS (090158395)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.