Daytime Sinus by VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY
NDC Code: 63941-341
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCI 5mg
temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains, fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson Disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drugs. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use
In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222). Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed (see Warnings)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
Adults and children 12 years and over take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours Children 4 to under 12 years Ask a doctor Children under 4 years Do not use
- store at room temperature
- do not use if blister is torn or open
FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan, titanium dioxide.
Call toll free 1-888-952-0050 Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Multi-Symptom ∙ Sinus Relief
Pain reliever/Fever Reducer/Nasal Decongestant
Alcohol free/Antihistamine Free
Keep outer carton for complete warnings and product information
Proudly Distributed by:
Valu Merchandisers, Co.
Kansas City, KS 66106
This product is packaged in a child resistant and tamper evidence package.
Use only if blisters are intact.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® DayQuil® Sinex® LiquiCaps®.
acetaminophen and phenylephrine hci capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY (868703513)|
|Registrant - A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc. (926820705)|
|A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.||926820705||manufacture(63941-341), pack(63941-341)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 23, 2018