Pacific Garden Foam Hand Sanitizer, Fragrance Free, Dye Free
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP
NDC Code: 54622-689
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
- To decrease bacteria on skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- FLAMMABLE, keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only
When using this product do not use in or near eyes.
Stop use if irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a doctor.
If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention or call a poison control center.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Water/Aqua, DEA-C8-18 Perfluoroalkylethyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.
|PACIFIC GARDEN FOAM HAND SANITIZER, FRAGRANCE FREE, DYE FREE
|Labeler - Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP (806142217)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 25, 2018