Head and Shoulders menthol fresh
Dosage form: lotion/shampoo
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 0.01g in 1mL
Labeler: ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS
NDC Code: 51769-133
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo.
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, zinc carbonate, sodium chloride, fragrance, sodium xylenesulfonate, dimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, pyrithione zinc, blue 1, red 33.
|HEAD AND SHOULDERS
pyrithione zinc lotion/shampoo
|Labeler - ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS (962732892)|
|Procter & Gamble Manufactura, S. de R.L. de C.V.||812807550||manufacture(51769-133)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 24, 2018
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)