HydroSkin by Rugby Laboratories
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC Code: 0536-5108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- for external anal itching, do not use more than directed. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
- do not insert cream into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see box or crimp of tube for lot number and expiration date
emulsifying wax, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, lactic acid, purified water, sorbitol solution, Preservative: benzyl alcohol
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (191427277)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 15, 2018