EO HAND SANITIZER Peppermint by Small World Trading Company
Medically reviewed on May 15, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Small World Trading Company
NDC Code: 54748-102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control center right away.
Uses: •For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin
• Recommended for repeated use
- Flammable, Keep away from fire/flame
- For external use only
- Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and contact a doctor if redness and irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
Directions: • Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
• Do not use other than directed.
Purified Water, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol
• Store below 104°F (40°C).
• May discolor certain fabrics.
ORGANIC HAND SANITIZER
SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE FREE
SMALL WORLD TRADING CO.
CA 94901 MADE IN THE USA
FROM DOMESTIC AND GLOBALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY CCOF
99.9% EFFECTIVE AGAINST MOST COMMON GERMS
|EO HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Small World Trading Company (786611210)|
|Small World Trading Company||786611210||manufacture(54748-102)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.