AmerFresh by Amercare Products, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: powder, dentifrice
Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.4332g in 57g
Labeler: Amercare Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 51460-1113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.1 w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet toothbrush and dip into powder until brush is fully covered
- brush teeth and gum line for at least 30 seconds, rinse and spit out thoroughly
- Do not swallow
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor or dentist
calcium carbonate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium saccharin, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavour, silica, sodium methyl paraben, sodium propyl paraben, CI 16255 Q.S.
Exclusive Distributor: AMERCARE Products Inc., Seattle., WA 98165-2226.
sodium monofluorophosphate powder, dentifrice
|Labeler - Amercare Products, Inc. (879289254)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.