AmerFresh by Amercare Products, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: powder, dentifrice
Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.4332g in 57g
Labeler: Amercare Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 51460-1113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.1 w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet toothbrush and dip into powder until brush is fully covered
- brush teeth and gum line for at least 30 seconds, rinse and spit out thoroughly
- Do not swallow
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor or dentist
calcium carbonate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium saccharin, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavour, silica, sodium methyl paraben, sodium propyl paraben, CI 16255 Q.S.
Exclusive Distributor: AMERCARE Products Inc., Seattle., WA 98165-2226.
sodium monofluorophosphate powder, dentifrice
|Labeler - Amercare Products, Inc. (879289254)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.