Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 57344-139
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg||Antihistamine|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- runny nose and sneezing
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
- relieves cough to help you sleep
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
acesulfame potassium, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
681 Main Street
Lumberton, NJ 08048
†COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENTS IN TYLENOL®
COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM -
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Nasal Decongestant,
Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
- Headache/Sore Throat – Acetaminophen
- Nasal Congestion – Phenylephrine HCl
- Coughing – Dextromethorphan HBr
- Runny Nose – Chlorpheniramine Maleate
|ACETAMINOPHEN, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. (181192162)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 10, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.